Here’s a quick guide on how to add music to your Instagram story without using the sticker.
Checkout this video:
How to add music to your Instagram story
Adding music to your Instagram story is a great way to set the mood and add some personality. You can do this by using the music sticker, which allows you to select a song from your device and play it while your story is playing.
How to do it without using the sticker
Music is a great way to add some extra feeling to your Instagram stories. You can use it to set the mood, make a statement, or just have some fun. But what if you want to add music to your story without using the sticker?
It’s actually pretty easy. Just follow these steps:
1. Find the music you want to use. You can search for songs within the Instagram app, or find them elsewhere and download them to your phone.
2. Open the Instagram app and go to your story camera.
3. Start recording a video or take a photo for your story.
4. While the video is playing, press and hold down on the screen with one finger. This will bring up the audio controls.
5. Use the slider at the bottom of the screen to adjust the volume of the music so that it’s not too loud or too soft.
6. Once you’re happy with how it sounds, release your finger from the screen and let go of the record button. Your story will now have music added to it without using the sticker!
Why you would want to add music to your story
There are a few reasons you might want to add music to your story. Maybe you’re at a concert and want to show your friends how cool it is, or maybe you just think a particular song would go well with the overall mood of your story. In any case, adding music to your story can help you better communicate whatever it is you’re trying to say.
What kind of music works best
There are three types of music you can add to your Instagram Story: songs from your phone’s library, Lip Sync tracks, and sound bites. To get started, open the Instagram app and tap on the camera icon in the upper left-hand corner. Then, swipe up from the bottom of your screen to access your library of photos and videos. If you want to start from scratch, you can also tap on the “Live” option or the “Normal” option to take a new photo or video.
Once you’ve selected a photo or video for your Instagram Story, tap on the “Stickers” icon in theupper right-hand corner. From there, select the “Music” sticker. You can then search for a specific song by title or artist, or browse through popular songs and Lip Sync tracks. Once you’ve found a song you want to feature in your story, tap on it to add it to your photo or video.
You can also use the “Sound Bite” sticker to add short clips of dialog or sounds effects to your story. To do this, select the “Sound Bite” sticker from the Stickers menu and then record a short clip using your phone’s microphone. You can also choose an existing audio file from your phone’s library by tapping on the “Library” option at the bottom of the screen.
How to find the perfect song for your story
Not everyone is a born musician, but that doesn’t mean you can’t add music to your Instagram Stories. If you’re looking for the perfect song to accompany your story, there are a few things you should keep in mind.
The first thing to consider is the mood of your story. Are you trying to capture a fun, carefree vibe? Or are you looking for something a little more sentimental? Once you’ve nailed down the feeling you’re going for, it’ll be much easier to find a song that fits.
Next, think about the length of your story. If it’s just a few seconds long, you’ll want to choose a song with a shorter intro so that it doesn’t get cut off. On the other hand, if your story is on the longer side, you can afford to pick a tune with a longer intro or even multiple verses.
Finally, make sure the song you choose isrightsize=300%2C200″ class=”attachment-medium size-medium” alt=”” srcset=”https://i1.wp.com/beebom-redkapmedia.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/How-to-Choose-Perfect-Song-for-Instagram-Story.jpg?w=487&ssl=1 487w, https://i1.wp.com/beebom-redkapmedia.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/How
How to make sure your music doesn’t get cut off
When you’re adding music to your Instagram story, you want to make sure that the music doesn’t get cut off. Here are a few tips to help you avoid having your music cut off:
– Choose a song that is the right length for your story. The length of your story will determine how long the song can be. If you have a longer story, you can choose a longer song. If you have a shorter story, you can choose a shorter song.
– Make sure the song is in MP3 format. Instagram only supports MP3 files.
– Use a file sharing service like Dropbox or Google Drive to upload the MP3 file to your phone. Then, use the share button in the Instagram app to share the file from Dropbox or Google Drive.
How to add music to an existing story
If you want to add music to an existing story:
1. Tap the sticker icon in the top right corner of the screen.
2. Tap the music sticker.
3. Use the search bar at the top of the screen to find a specific song or browse by mood, genre, or artist.
4. Once you’ve found a song you want to use, tap it to add it to your story. You can also adjust the volume of the song and how long it will play for by tapping themusic sticker after you’ve added it to your story.
How to add music to multiple stories
If you want to add music to more than one story, you’ll need to use a third-party app like Unfold or StoryArt. These apps allow you to add music to your stories, along with a range of other creative tools.
How to add music to a live story
There are two ways to add music to your live story on Instagram. The first is to use the music sticker, which allows you to search for a specific song and play it while recording your story. The second is to use the microphone button while recording and choose the “melody” option, which will play a selection of popular songs in the background of your story.
Tips for using music in your stories
If you want to add music to your Instagram story without using the sticker, there are a few things you can do.
First, make sure you have the latest version of the app installed. To do this, go to the App Store and check for updates.
Once you have the latest version, you can start by creating a new story or adding to an existing one. To do this, tap on the camera icon in the top left corner of the screen.
Then, take or select a photo or video for your story. Once you have your media, tap on the music icon in the top right corner of the screen. This will open up your library of songs.
You can browse by artist, album, or genre, or use the search bar to find a specific song. Once you’ve found a song you want to use, tap on it and then hit “play.” The song will start playing automatically as your story plays.