- How to Set Up Apple Music
- How to Set Up Apple Music on iPhone
- How to Set Up Apple Music on iPad
- How to Set Up Apple Music on iPod touch
- How to Set Up Apple Music on Your Mac
- How to Set Up Apple Music on Your PC
- How to Set Up Apple Music With Family Sharing
- How to Set Up Apple Music With Multiple Devices
- How to Set Up Apple Music With Sonos
- How to Set Up Apple Music With Verizon
So you have an iPhone with Verizon and you want to know how to set up Apple Music? Here’s a quick guide on how to do just that!
Checkout this video:
How to Set Up Apple Music
If you purchase a Verizon iPhone 6s, 6s Plus, 6, or 6 Plus, you have the option to sign up for Apple Music as part of your carrier plan. For an additional $10 per month, you’ll be able to stream any song from Apple Music’s library of over 30 million songs and download them for offline listening. Plus, you’ll get access to all of Apple Music’s exclusive features like Beats 1 Radio and Connect. Here’s how to set it up.
How to Set Up Apple Music on iPhone
If you have a Verizon iPhone, you can sign up for Apple Music and access all of its features, including Beats 1 radio and the Apple Music library. Here’s how to set it up:
1. Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
2. Tap Cellular.
3. Tap Add a New Plan.
4. Tap the plan that you want to add Apple Music to.
5. Tap Add to My Verizon.
6. You will be redirected to the Apple Music app, where you can start using all of its features!
How to Set Up Apple Music on iPad
Apple Music is a streaming music service that allows you to listen to over 50 million songs. It’s available on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, and PC. With an Apple Music subscription, you can enjoy ad-free listening of millions of songs, access to your music across all of your devices, and exclusive content and recommendations. If you’re a Verizon customer, you can get 6 free months of Apple Music when you sign up for an eligible Verizon Unlimited plan. Here’s how to set it up:
1. Open the Music app on your iPad.
2. Tap the For You tab at the bottom of the screen.
3. Tap the Get Started button in the Welcome to Apple Music section.
4. Tap Use Cell Data or Use Wi-Fi to turn on iCloud Music Library.*
5. Tap Enable Automatic Downloads or Download Purchases to turn on automatic downloads for new music, apps, and books.$
6. Tap Sign In to sign in with your Apple ID.*
7. Enter your password and tap Sign In.$
8. Tap Continue.$
9. Select whether or not you want to receive notifications about Apple Music activity and tap OK.$
10. Select whether or not you want to share your activity with friends and tap OK.$
11. Read the Terms and Conditions and tap Agree.$*$ if prompted
You can also set up Apple Music on your iPhone, iPod touch, Mac, or PC.$*$ Requires iOS 11 or later.$**$ Requires iTunes 12.2 or later.$***$ Some features require a Wi-Fi connection.$****$ Some features require an iCloud Music Library subscription.$*****$ Downloading music from Apple Music requires an iCloud Storage plan.”
How to Set Up Apple Music on iPod touch
If you have an Apple Music subscription and want to use it on your iPod touch, here’s what you need to do.
How to Set Up Apple Music on Your Mac
Apple Music is a streaming music service that offers access to millions of songs. If you have an Apple Music subscription, you can use it on your Mac to listen to music, download songs, and more. Here’s how to get started:
1. Open the Music app on your Mac.
2. Click the For You tab at the bottom of the window.
3. Click the Sign In button in the upper-right corner of the window.
4. Enter your Apple ID and password, then click Sign In.
5. Click the gear icon in the lower-left corner of the window, then click Account Info.
6. Click Manage Devices under Subscriptions and Devices.
7. Click Add Device in the upper-right corner of the window and enter your device’s name and verification code
How to Set Up Apple Music on Your PC
If you have a PC, you can use Apple Music with the help of iTunes. First, you need to download and install iTunes on your computer. Once it’s done, open the program and sign in using your Apple ID. After that, go to the ‘Account’ tab and click on ‘Manage Subscriptions’. From there, you can select ‘Apple Music’ and enter your Verizon account details to start using the service.
How to Set Up Apple Music With Family Sharing
When you sign up for Apple Music with the Family Sharing plan, you can choose to share your Apple Music subscription with up to six family members. Each family member gets their own personal music library, and can access the entire Apple Music catalog. Plus, with iCloud Family Sharing, any music that one family member buys is automatically available to everyone else in the family. Here’s how to set it up.
How to Set Up Apple Music With Multiple Devices
If you have multiple devices, you can set up Apple Music with Verizon on each one. Here’s how:
1. On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings > Music.
2. Tap the switch next to “iCloud Music Library” to turn it on .
3. Open the Music app and start playing a song.
4. On your Android device, open the Apple Music app and find the song that’s playing on your other device.
5. Tap the Devices button in the top of the Now Playing screen.
6. Select your other device from the list and start listening on it.
How to Set Up Apple Music With Sonos
Apple Music is a streaming music service that offers users access to millions of songs. It’s available in countries where Sonos is sold. You can sign up for Apple Music directly on your Sonos system, or through the Apple Music app on your iOS device. Here’s how to get started:
1. Open the Apple Music app on your Sonos system and sign in with your Apple ID and password, or create a new account.
2. Once you’re signed in, you’ll see your music library, including For You recommendations, New Releases, and Browse sections.
3. To start streaming music, select a song, album, playlist, or artist from your library or one of the Apple Music sections.
4. Once you’ve selected something to play, the music will start streaming immediately.
You can also access Apple Music on your Sonos system through the Apple Music app on your iOS device. just make sure that your Sonos system and iOS device are connected to the same Wi-Fi network. Then:
1. Open the Apple Music app on your iOS device and sign in with your Apple ID and password, or create a new account.
2. Find the music you want to stream on your iOS device and start playing it.
3. The music will automatically start playing on your Sonos system.
How to Set Up Apple Music With Verizon
If you’re a Verizon customer, you can enjoy Apple Music as part of your plan. Here’s how to get started.
First, open the Apple Music app and sign in with your Apple ID. If you don’t have an Apple ID, you can create one.
Once you’re signed in, tap the “For You” tab and then tap “Choose Your Plan.”
Under “Music,” select “Verizon.” If you’re not a Verizon customer, you’ll see other options here.
You’ll be asked to enter your billing information and then to review the terms and conditions. Once you’ve done that, tap “Agree” to complete the setup process.
Now that you’re all set up, you can start streaming your favorite music!