Looking to add some extra pizzazz to your life? Why not sync your Daybetter led lights to music? It’s a great way to add some extra fun and excitement to your life. Plus, it’s really easy to do! Follow these simple steps and you’ll be up and running in no time.
Checkout this video:
This guide will show you how to set up your Daybetter led lights to flash in time with the music playing from your phone. The first step is to download the Daybetter App from the App Store or Google Play. Once you have the app installed on your phone, open it and click on the “Lights” tab at the bottom of the screen.
What you’ll need
To get started, you’ll need an Android or iOS device with the Daybetter app installed, a compatible Daybetter product, and a Bluetooth connection.
1. Make sure your Daybetter product is turned on and in range of your mobile device.
2. Open the Daybetter app and go to the “Led Colors” section.
3. Select the “Music” mode.
4. Play some music on your mobile device and watch the colors change!
Set up your Daybetter controller
To set up your Daybetter controller, follow these steps:
1. Plug in your controller to a power outlet using the included micro USB cable.
2. Download the Daybetter app from the App Store or Google Play store.
3. Open the app and create an account. You’ll need to provide your email address, create a password, and agree to the terms and conditions.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions to connect your controller to your Wi-Fi network.
5. Once your controller is connected, select “LED Lights” from the main menu.
6. Select the type of light you want to control (strip lights, bulb lights, or spotlights).
7. Select the “Sync with Music” option and follow the on-screen instructions to grant the app access to your music library.
Install the Daybetter app
If you want to sync your Daybetter LED lights to music, you’ll need to install the Daybetter app on your phone or tablet. The app is available for free on the App Store and Google Play.
Once you’ve installed the app, open it and sign in with your Daybetter account. If you don’t have a Daybetter account, you can create one for free.
Once you’re signed in, tap the “Lights” tab at the bottom of the screen. Then, tap the “Sync to Music” button.
If you have more than one Daybetter light, select which light you want to sync with music. If you only have one light, it will be selected automatically.
Tap the “Start Sync” button and then play some music on your phone or tablet. Your light will flash in time with the music!
Connect your Daybetter controller to your speaker
There are two ways to do this:
– Use an aux cable to connect your phone or other music-playing device directly to the controller. This is the best way to get the most accurate light show.
– Connect your speaker to the controller wirelessly using Bluetooth. This is a good option if you don’t have an aux cable handy, but keep in mind that the lights might not stay perfectly in sync with the music.
Set up your music
You’ll need to have the Daybetter app installed on your phone, and you’ll need to be logged in. Then, open the app, tap the “Daybetter” logo in the top left corner of the screen to open the main menu, and tap “Music & Lights”.
On the Music & Lights page, tap “Choose music”, and then select the music you want to use from your phone’s library. Alternatively, you can choose to use one of Daybetter’s built-in tracks.
Once you’ve selected your music, tap “Done” in the top right corner of the screen.
Choose your light show
Open the Daybetter app on your phone. On the main screen, tap the light show you want to sync with music. The app will ask you to select a source for the music. You can choose from your phone’s built-in music player, Spotify, Pandora, or Apple Music.
Once you’ve selected a source, the app will start playing the music. The lights will flash in time with the beats of the music. You can change the intensity of the light show by tapping the “Settings” button in the upper right corner of the screen.
Enjoy your light show!
Now that you’ve got your Daybetter LED lights all set up, it’s time to enjoy a light show! To get started, simply sync your lights to music. Here’s how:
1. Make sure your Daybetter LED lights are turned on and connected to power.
2. Open the Daybetter app on your smartphone or tablet.
3. Tap the “Music” button at the bottom of the screen.
4. Select the song you want to sync your lights to from your device’s music library.
5. Tap the “Play” button to start the music. Your Daybetter LED lights will automatically start dancing along!
Tips and tricks
Here are some tips and tricks to help you get the most out of your Daybetter Led Lights. With these tips, you’ll be able to create amazing light displays that will wow your friends and family.
-Try different sync settings until you find one that works best for the type of music you’re playing.
-Turn on the music visualizer to see a live representation of the sound waves being produced by your music. This can help you better understand how the lights are reacting to the music.
– Experiment with different colors and patterns to create unique looks for your light display.
Q: What is the best way to sync my Daybetter LED lights to music?
A: While there are a few different ways to do this, we recommend using the Daybetter LED Controller app. This app allows you to customize your own light show and create scenes that correspond to different types of music.
Q: What types of music work best with LED lights?
A: Any type of music can work with LED lights, but we find that fast-paced or energetic music tends to work best. This is because the changing colors and patterns of the lights can add an extra layer of excitement and energy to the music.